Sun Screen

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by Animal, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Animal

Animal Active Member

With the sun finally showing thru up here in the Great White North (global warming my(edit)) I was wondering what sun screen everyone is using? Need something non-greasy and easy to put on without spraying into the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2008
  2. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Neutrogena....blocks UVA and UVB. Seems to completely absorb.

3. TexasJohn

TexasJohn Member

Neutrogena works well and isn't greasy. My girlfriend and I both use it here in Texas and use 85 spf.

4. Zamadan

Zamadan Active Member

Me and the little woman use a SPF of 70+. Keeps the skin protected, make sure to do the tops of the ears plus it also helps with wind burn.

5. Scoones

Scoones New Member

How does the Neutrogena hold up to perspiration? I tend to sweat pretty bad when it gets hot out. Just wondering how it held up to any of the "sport" suncreens which I tend to sweat off.

6. USMCCWO5

USMCCWO5 Junior Member

I also use Neutrogena, 85 SPF; however I noticed that I now have white marks on my goggles. They wipe off and don't bother me. I also have a blue tint to the back of my leather jacket collar? Don't know if either are related and I will take that instead of skin cancer here in SoCal.
    BTW it does rain here, at least four times each year.

7. Sharky1948

Sharky1948 Junior Member

Yep, been there done that. The only upside of melanoma is that I now have a scar on my cheek that I can make up great stories about :p I was in this biker bar when... I was scuba diving in a school of hammerheads when... I met this cute young gal and... Well, you get the picture!

8. Buzzy

Buzzy Active Member

I'm bad about remembering to put on sunblock. Need to make sure some is in the bag.

9. lowrider13

lowrider13 Active Member

None, I tan easy!!

10. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

I use Banana Boat, either spf 15 or 30. I use it most when wade fishing along the Texas Gulf coast, so it stands up well to water and perspiration. My fishing buddy uses "No Name" sunblock and likes it alot.