free website stats program Sun glasses. | Harley Davidson Forums

Sun glasses.

troxlerld

Has any one had any dealings with i beams sun glasses ? I seen them at myrtle beach motorcycle rally and like the looks and fit and you can get them in prescription lens the company is in Pa.

I cannot speak for the glasses you have mentioned, but I know myself I buy the cheap glasses you get at the HD dealer and they have been great.

I get mine from a buddy who works at American Electric Power(AEP), they have safety glasses that are perfect.

I wear wiley-x's they keep everything out...
The few other's I have tried have allowed either too much wind or dust in.

I also am pleased with the Wiley-X's. They cup the eye socket and don't let any air in. Eye's don't water when it's 20 to 30 degrees out, ha ha. Also they are a little pricey, but I got hit in the eye the other day with a rock and it would have shattered my other glasses. These are goggles. Love em.

I have the wiley-x too. I like them, but how come every time you get good sunglasses, the first thing that happens is you drop them on concrete? And, the lens in the first thing that hits the ground.

I have decided not to buy expensive sun glasses. Seems that they get lost or stolen or left behind . I even found them on the back seat of the bike after 10 miles when I remembered that I had put them there when getting fuel. I was ready at Sturgis once to buy a pair of $150 glasses, had the money in my hand but I just couldn't let go of it. Ended up in Walmart with a pair of great glasses with the clear and orange and dark interchangeable lens for $30.

Ditto that. I seem to loose or break every pair of glasses I own so have gone to super cheap sun glasses.

Personally, most of the time I use goggles and leave them on my helmet. That way I am not tempted to carry them to the beach or to another vehicle and loose them.

Wal-mart eye center has pretty good curved sport glasses for prescription eyewear for not that much $$$.also.

Back