free website stats program Sun glasses after dark | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sun glasses after dark

I forgot my clear once one time and that was enough for me. I bought a pair of Curv-Z day to night and love them. Money well spent.

Some states like mine you dont have to wear glasses if you have a windshield on the bike.I on the other hand keep a pair of clear or yellow tint gasses in my tourpack.There are also brands out there that transition from dark to clear which is pretty but pretty expensive.

IMHO ... You'd have to use some common sense. 1st option would be to of course ... always be prepared. Now, Youll understand why more people of femine female persuasion are the most prepared for the unexpected ... Reason is simple .... usually it's because we carry a purse. NOW do you understand WHY we all carry purses, gentlemen?

My favorite story. In H.S. I was riding my Honda at night (1968) no eye protection, nice summer night, at about 50 MPH went under a streetlight, June bug hit me in the right eye, darned near knocked me off the bike and I was in shape then. Completely pulled my right hand off of the handlebar and man did that hurt. Both eyes instantly teared up and it took a good week for my eye to heal up.

When I got home my old man (a carpenter) just shook his head and said "I told you to always wear eye protection"

I will never ride (or drill, or chisel, or saw, or...) without eye protection. Sunglasses in the day and clear glasses at night. And yes, I'd wear sunglasses at night if I had no clear, but I'd slow way down...

IMHO ... You'd have to use some common sense. 1st option would be to of course ... always be prepared. Now, Youll understand why more people of femine female persuasion are the most prepared for the unexpected ... Reason is simple .... usually it's because we carry a purse. NOW do you understand WHY we all carry purses, gentlemen?

I thought that was a junk BAG.:kissyou

I don't know about you but if I'm waiting for my wife to dig through her purse looking for glasses I wouldn't get down the road for an hour due to the conglomeration of stuff in there. (I'm glad my wife doesn't go on this site)

I don't know about you but if I'm waiting for my wife to dig through her purse looking for glasses I wouldn't get down the road for an hour due to the conglomeration of stuff in there. (I'm glad my wife doesn't go on this site)

Ha ... LOL! Yea, but if you ever need something from a tire iron, to tent poles or a circuit tester ... I betcha she'd have it for ya! When the need arises ... It's always best to be prepared!

Mate get yourself a set clear safety glass for night riding , normally you can pick them up at hardware stores for about 5-10 bucks, better the trashing your scoot.

Cheers

Johno

Back