free website stats program Sun and Surf Ocean Shores | Harley Davidson Forums

Sun and Surf Ocean Shores

bcortani

Hotels are filling up fast for this one. for those who may make this run Sun and Surf Motorcycle Run July 28-31, 2011* Too Slim and the Tail Draggers in Concert Hoquiam is only 12 miles out and has some fair rated motels for the weekend, Aberdeen is 14 mi away and also has some good prices. We will be staying in Hoquiam and getting our surf on at the show this year. See you there. We plan on heading out from Forks on 29th so if anyone wants to ride along im me and see if it will work out. :rider

This is Run is getting bigger every year... IF the weather stays nice it will be another Monster.. Just like the Oyster run to Anacortes Wa.

Actually I love the ride out to Ocean Shores , Just the ride is fantastic... :newsmile049: and Good food...

See you there, I'm in Black again this year and on a Harley.. Can't miss me....

signed....BUBBIE

on your way there...or back, circle the Olympic Peninsula.
I grew up in Bellevue, doing the Peninsula was a standard..Ocean Shores, Kalaloch, Forks, Seiku, The Hook....Sol Duc hot springs--ah, the stories....
Say hello to Tim and Company..the Tail Draggers have changed over the years, but Tim has always been there!

Cheapdad, now in Boise--but I catch Too Slim whenever I can!

This is Run is getting bigger every year... IF the weather stays nice it will be another Monster.. Just like the Oyster run to Anacortes Wa.

Actually I love the ride out to Ocean Shores , Just the ride is fantastic... :newsmile049: and Good food...

See you there, I'm in Black again this year and on a Harley.. Can't miss me....

signed....BUBBIE

Alright, Will see if we can locate you. Might even let you buy me a beer :laugh

on your way there...or back, circle the Olympic Peninsula.
I grew up in Bellevue, doing the Peninsula was a standard..Ocean Shores, Kalaloch, Forks, Seiku, The Hook....Sol Duc hot springs--ah, the stories....
Say hello to Tim and Company..the Tail Draggers have changed over the years, but Tim has always been there!

Cheapdad, now in Boise--but I catch Too Slim whenever I can!

The olympic peninsula circle is an awesome ride no matter the weather. Forks is beautiful but unfortunately that is the one area where there is not a lot of riding varieties nearby. Another unfortunate situation in Washington state is now all the state parks (day and camping) plus a lot of state owned trust lands (as well as fishing access)are requiring an "All Access" pass to enjoy the park areas. 30.00 for the year per vehicle unless you arre paying a day rate or a camping fee.

Back