free website stats program Summers here!!! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Summers here!!!

Hey T, how close are you to Fiji? :D

The flight distance from Australia to Fiji is:

2,927 miles / 4,711 km

There you are joyflyin, I googled it. Are you heading down this way? :s Do you realise the country was taken over in a military coup?

If things work out, I hope to be getting a nice trip in over there next year. :) My husband is heading over there to investigate some job opportunities in the tourist industry. (Hot air ballooning) But depending how things work out for us, (I wouldn't mind if he said we could stay there for a few years & scratch a bunch of islands off my list of places to go you know.

The plan is still in the early stages, (that means I can't quit my job yet, :() but I like to throw the lines out for when it comes together.

I had no idea about the military coup, I'll give him the heads up on that, but if it works out that we get to spend some time down under sort of, I will definitely get in touch with you T. :D Thanks for the heads up.

Most definatly come and see us joyflyin, come and stay, we have plenty of room. We're the BIGGEST island in the South Pacific, ya know! :D

Yes, Fiji is ruled by their military after a coup, not very nice folk, either. We Aussies aren't their favourite country at the moment, with our government suggesting that they have fair and free elections, with their response being to banish our ambassador from their country.

You will no doubt research any location you may be considering to head too? Good luck with your search!

Youngest daughter was in Melbourne last week and is complaining about how hot it is I'm not really sure where she is right now as she is on a container ship somewhere in the south pacific she has been on the ship since end of July but will get a shock when she gets back to Scotland on Tuesday night

Brian

Absolutely will do the research there T. There is a reason hubby isn't considering going back to Kenya. We gotta be safe and have access etc. I'll keep you posted, but if it works out, I would love to spend some time in your corner of the world. Fiji may be the first step. :s

Back