free website stats program Summers here!!! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Summers here!!!

Sitting here reading of summer sown under and there is snow possible here in the mid west USA tomorrow. I think I need a change in Latitude.

Had a good freeze in TN last night. I'm jealous. Hope you have a great riding season. Personally, I'm heading to the southwest for some warmth and winter riding. :D

YEAH.....here in the UAE high 60's (f) in the morning and low 90's midday. Now this week it a week long Holiday. Makes up for those 120+ days in the summer. But I do miss the high mountains, in the summer, of Colorado. T wrecks, can not make it to your bar but I'll have a (or 2) beer in your honor today at the BBQ planned at the beach!

I just couldn't help myself gang, I just love rubbing it in.......it's the "evil" in me coming out.:bigsmiley18:
Right then, I agree to shout the forum. Anyone who can attend the local pub here in our small village, the drinks are on me!!!!!....all night!:D

It's a brand new pub, by the way, spotless!!:cheers

Be right up!:gh

Well.......what can I say?
Just because I live in the Yukon, don't think I'm bummed out. My lovely wife & I celebrated our 37th Anniversary today.:gh 37 years ago, it was about -35 or -40C. Today it was a whoppin' +1C.:p

Congratulations to you and your wife Gottatour, 37 years, that's fantastic!!:hiiMy wife and I were in Ottawa in 2003, +1C it was.............we wondered what had struck us.........

Back