free website stats program Summer trip is starting to take shape. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Summer trip is starting to take shape.

I got my tickets today for the night race in Daytona July 7th.Room is booked:)
I will be leaving Ontario July 4th. to leave me lots of time to ride the mountains and shoreline on my way to Daytona,after that I am thinking about heading back to New Orleans for a couple of nights,then Texas,maybe Arizona if time permits.
We are so busy at work that I shouldn't be going,but none of us are getting any younger.Besides that I will be in Florida for Jack's birthday!:D:D

:p Now you did it, I aint getting no younger just more GRAY:p I will be here, I can ride south we can meet up with Hoople and RWB:s

Looks like this is shaping up to be a summer meet & greet:D

:s We can do that, lets see how many are interested, Might bring some more of the Memory patches with if you remember:s

Yep. The one in Gulfport on 53 is better than the other one. The one on Hiway 57 is the original but the quality of the food has been lacking. Not to mention the Gulfport Shed is only 20 minutes from me.

Yea, the one on Hwy 57 hasn't been rebuit yet after the fire, but they are serving from a couple of grills. Sign outside says "bring us your junk"

Going to be at the beach July 6,7,8th so I'll miss ya'll on this one! Have a good time.

I'm thinking about heading to Galveston Tx. after New Orleans,any members have input on the area?

Back