free website stats program summer Canada ride info please | Harley Davidson Forums

summer Canada ride info please

Lawdog314

Hello all. Mrs. Lawdog here and was wondering if we could get some stick and rudder on We live in Central Maine and are thinking of going to Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island. Does anyone have any advice for us as to where to stay or places to see while we are there? Routes and placed to avoid would also be great.

I got charged with making the route and reservations.:small3d002: He is constantly saying how great you all have been. So, thought I would ask. Thanks for any and all tips.

Mrs. Lawdog/Susan

PS: Can I get some help talking him into buying me a Street Glide? :bigsmiley12:

Now Susan, YOU should have come on the ride with us a couple weeks ago and let him stay home to sleep. We could have planned this whole Street Glide thing out! :bigsmiley12: We'll see what we can do to help you out!!!

Sorry, can't help with the Canada thing though but I will be watching this thread because we want to do a similar trip...

Here is a thread from another forum where a member and his wife are touring NS. Lots of great info from when he was planning the trip, and he just got underway in the last day or so.Hope this helps and good luck, it's a beautiful part of the country.

Sorry as I don't have enough posts I cannot insert the link. Just add the www and it should work.

harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/general-motorcycle-related/40622-novascotia-2012-trip-blog-8.html

Last edited:
I wish I could help you with this but I dont take off on my trip out there until later August. I am curious as to the answers you will get.

Here is a thread from another forum where a member and his wife are touring NS. Lots of great info from when he was planning the trip, and he just got underway in the last day or so.Hope this helps and good luck, it's a beautiful part of the country.

Sorry as I don't have enough posts I cannot insert the link. Just add the www and it should work.

harley-davidsonforums.com/forums/general-motorcycle-related/40622-novascotia-2012-trip-blog-8.html
Being from Nova Scotia, I would do this same trip except of backtracking between halifax- Bridgewater- Digby I would go trough the Annapolis Valley. I hear the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton is very nice by bike. I've only done it by car.

Back