free website stats program Suggested Passenger Briefing/Techniques | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Suggested Passenger Briefing/Techniques

Sorry not much help on this one. My speach has always been kinda short and sweet ie.

Sit on the fender put your arms around me and don't fall off.

Man I keep forgetting to get one of those shirts!

"If you can read this the (edited) fell off!" :D

FB

I have similar T Shirt and agrre with those setiments.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I could get my wife to ride with me but no way!!!!!! maybe in a few years or hopefully she'll want her own

I wish I could get my wife to ride with me but no way!!!!!! maybe in a few years or hopefully she'll want her own

OK go find yourself the best looking 20 year old you can and ride her by where the wife can see. when you get home and the explosion comes just explain that in order to handle properly there needs to be a certain amount of balast in the rear and if she isn't going to provide it you had to find someone....she'll ride

P.S. while your doing this don't stand to close and be prepared to duck :D

Last edited:
If I did that FB, I'd also better be ready to move in with that 20 yr old... because my Mrs wouldn't stand for it for a minute. Duck nothing.. I best be prepared for court! Bye bye wife, home, and most likely, the bike as well! Ouch. Not worth it!

I would come home to a real nice bomb fire in the front yard and it sure wouldnt be oak leaves:D

Back