free website stats program Sturgis | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis

Glad you're back in one piece and were able to show "them" you could still do it. I don't think my wife has 550 miles TOTAL on the pillion, let alone one trip - that's great!

Glad you're back in one piece and were able to show "them" you could still do it. I don't think my wife has 550 miles TOTAL on the pillion, let alone one trip - that's great!

Thanks DR, she has not ridden for a while but she had a ball and so did I If I knew you were in MN I could have slipped out to the Airport to see u, Maybe Biketoberfest?:s

Thanks DR, she has not ridden for a while but she had a ball and so did I If I knew you were in MN I could have slipped out to the Airport to see u, Maybe Biketoberfest?:s

I'm heading to Key West with JDPEagle and AJPanda but I do plan on hitting Biketoberfest for at least a day or two on the way back. It would be great to see you again!

I'm heading to Key West with JDPEagle and AJPanda but I do plan on hitting Biketoberfest for at least a day or two on the way back. It would be great to see you again!

I will Be There will be good to see you again:s

glad to hear the two of you are back safe and sound and had a great times but,

No electro magnetic pulses this time, I will be getting pics soon, once again I charged the Redheads batteries in her Sony, they died but my brother took lots of pics and wil E mail them and I will post them soon as I get them:s

dead batteries on the camera, sure you can't come up with something better??
the electro magnetic pulse would have gone further with this crowd..:newsmile026::newsmile026::newsmile026:

i am on my way home tomorrow so will check back in a few days, time for the beach and to pick up my new toy...96 softail custom :D

Glad the Redhead and you had a great ride.:cheers

Now, about them pics....:33: we're waiting, impatiently:bigsmiley24:.

Glad the Redhead and you had a great ride.:cheers

Now, about them pics....:33: we're waiting, impatiently:bigsmiley24:.

SOON soon, I am waiting too for my brother and friends to forward me the pics they took, I did find that cheap knock off rechargeable batteries do not work good in the Redheads SONY camera That is my story and I am sticking to it:s I hope to have the pics in a few days and will post them as soon as I get them

Back