free website stats program Sturgis | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis

Bubbie, only sissies would rather ride in the motorhome than on the bike. Real riders eat and get gas without getting off the bike. And, they sleep on their bike each night.:D

That depends on what they eat.:lolrolling

JIM B says .... real riders EAT and get GAS without getting off the bike

I'VE been there and done that and at my age BEING THERE and DOING THAT is very important to me!!!

REMEMBER .......YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!!!!!

IF IT GIVES YOU GAS YOU HAVE "YOUR" ANSWER FROM ME!!!!!

signed....BUBBIE

Walked right into those comments by Glider and Bubbie, didn't I? Oh, well. I'll be happy to see any HDTimeline members next year in Sturgis no matter how they get there.

I have been there the past 2 years. You will have the time of your life. Incredible riding. The black hills are beautiful. It is a bit crowded though. As far as the police no one in our group has ever had a problem. BE CAREFUL I had a wreck there last year my fault. I never spoke to the PD and never got a ticket and everyone involved walked away. Was really embarresed though.

I have been there the past 2 years. You will have the time of your life. Incredible riding. The black hills are beautiful. It is a bit crowded though. As far as the police no one in our group has ever had a problem. BE CAREFUL I had a wreck there last year my fault. I never spoke to the PD and never got a ticket and everyone involved walked away. Was really embarresed though.

I didn't see much law enforcement activity in Sturgis itself or on the main roads around Sturgis. However, I heard from a number of people attending the rally that you had to be really careful anywhere near the Buffalo Chip due to lots of law enforcement in that area.

Back