free website stats program Sturgis? | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis?

Joe2007ultra

Anyone rideing to Sturgis? I am planning on leaving from New York Area on or about Aug 2. Would be cool to hook up with some people on way out.

It was on my schedule but I am now staying home. I have one more month until a full recovery of a sucessful spine surgery. Ride safe.

I don't know what your schedule is, but if your riding out and have the time,,plenty to see and great riding roads. Last year me and 2 buds went, split room costs helped a lot. Rode 7000mi in about 21 days...21 states..and had a blast. If i was not selling my home i would hook up with ya...good luck and if ya need a question about making this trip feel free to ask..ride hard..:s

We are heading down from Calgary Alberta Canada (I know it won't help yah) and its about 800 miles one way trip. Should be awesome as I'm getting my new Baker DD6 six speed installed while i'm there. :D

We're heading to Sturgis on the 2nd as well. Obviously, since we're leaving from Chicago we'll be like 600 miles ahead of you. Sorry, brother. Ride safe and we'll probably see you there!!!

My brother, a friend of ours and myself are leaving Thursday afternoon 07-20-2009 from Ohio to go to Surgis. Will be camping at the Broken Spoke Campgrounds. It is 1200 miles each way. Planning on 3 days out and then 3 days back. Should not wear us out to bad that way.

Tim:)

My brother, a friend of ours and myself are leaving Thursday afternoon 07-20-2009 from Ohio to go to Surgis. Will be camping at the Broken Spoke Campgrounds. It is 1200 miles each way. Planning on 3 days out and then 3 days back. Should not wear us out to bad that way.

Tim:)

Not "poking fun" here - BUT - HUH???? Sorry your game plan isn't sinking in with me.

Sorry I can't join you. I'm leaving from the central coast of California on 8/1. Right now, I'm trying to figure out a route with the least heat.

I went last week. I prefer pre rally riding over the rally crowds. They normally have everything set up so its in Rally form. Rode about 2,000 miles in 5 days (my first 2 up long ride) the bike ran flawless and handled better with 2 people than it does with one.

Attachments

• 309_6328.jpg
    309_6328.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
Back