free website stats program Sturgis Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis Rally

austinopa

Does anyone know who the photographer was that was taking pictures just outside of the Deadwood/ Lead area during the rally this year? He had a really good set up right in a tight curve.
Thanks All

I'm not sure who was out of Deadwood. There were several and they moved around from day to day. The ones I bought from we're 1) Meandmyride.com 2) Sturgis.com photos (black hills riders) 3) txmotofoto.com
Roadpics.com was another one, but I haven't been able to find our pics there.
Hope you remember the time of day you rode past them.....

I've been googling stuff and there's someone else that may have been in that area called Randee, but I don't see a website for him. Seems like you go to some other Sturgis.com site, but they don't have the 2013 pics up yet.

GO to the Sturgis web site and go to rally photos.
Pick the area, day and rough time you were there and start looking.

I found all but my needles highway pics.

Also go to

Mspevents.com

Enter email and other info asked.
I actually purchased two MSPevents pictures.
I did not know the event number so I called and they helped me out on the phone.

GO to the Sturgis web site and go to rally photos.
Pick the area, day and rough time you were there and start looking.

I found all but my needles highway pics.

Also go to

Mspevents.com

Enter email and other info asked.
I actually purchased two MSPevents pictures.
I did not know the event number so I called and they helped me out on the phone.

When we rode Needles, the photographer was txmotofoto.com
I bought theirs, MSPevents (Black Hills HD), Sturgis.com/blackhillsriders (Spearfish Canyon and Iron Mt. road), meandmyride.com (Iron Mt. Road), and roadpics.com (Hill City). My husband wants me to go set up my gear and do that because those folks argue a lot for each picture.

Back