free website stats program Sturgis countdown - where are you staying and what are your plans? | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis countdown - where are you staying and what are your plans?

Sgtjiggy

Staying in Nemo this year really looking forward to the B&B. Getting a new tat, plan on riding Needles and Spearfish and lots of people watching. Can't make a concert this year but will still have tons of fun!

Staying home...crowded roads/streets & all the craziness isn't my cup-o-tea, but enjoy & be safe!

We'll be at Rapid City Motel 6, 8/1-8/4. I'm not excited about the rally, but the 2 week trip around it. My riding companions insist on hitting the early weekend. 1st night is $82 then jumps to $126. :(

Staying at Coles Cabins near Deadwood,8/8-8/12. Leaving So. Tex. on the 4th.& do some sight seeing with friends.I am going to try to get to Montana to see Doebecks place & possibly get a Gen4 for my '12 FLHTCU. Have to call them first. I'm retired so no real time limit,going or coming home.
tourbox

Aug 2nd-5th, staying at the Americ Inn on the freeway in Rapid City. Brother Jack from FL is coming up for the trip.

Staying at the Shady Grove camp ground. got 3 cameras going to take 2 or 3 thousand pix. maybe more. got the video camera on a tripod with a 32 gig card (19 hours record time). set it up and let it go. got the Nikon a 32 gig card also, don't know how many pix. got a 8 giger for the Canon. lets make some pix. going to have a good time and see some sites

Like Breeze, we like to go out early to avoid the big crowds. Heading out of Florida next Friday to meet up with kid brother Jeff AKA Lawman we will be in Rapid City August 1 returning to Mn on Sunday Ya All ride safe:s

Aug 2nd-5th, staying at the Americ Inn on the freeway in Rapid City. Brother Jack from FL is coming up for the trip.

Jeff; I will be staying 2 motels away from you and Jack. Walking distance, I sure would like to meet you, and also say hi to Jack while we are there. I'll probably be close to the motel evenings, cuz I don't like the nighttime saloon stuff anymore. I'll pm you and Jack my phone #.

I've got tentative plans to be out there 8/9-12... Not a fan of crowds but my sister and hubby are coming from Colorado and want me to meet up with them. Got a room in Keystone.

If anyone is coming to/from South Dakota via I-29 from Iowa, give me shout...

Back