free website stats program Sturgis Camping | Harley Davidson Forums

Sturgis Camping

Been to Sturgis a couple of times. Always stay at the same place. LAMPHERE'S RANCH. Already thinking of 2013, but would like a new experience. I'm thinking of splitting my time between Lamphere's and another campground or just another campground. Can anyone suggest a different camp ground. THXS GG

I always stay here, clean bathrooms and showers, plenty of how water. The sites are spread out and shaded. Live bands in the pavilion, drag strip out side the back gate, hill climb right behind the pavilion. Gets a little roudy after dark.2012 Sturgis Rally | Glencoe Campground | Sturgis Rally Concerts | Sturgis Bike Week | Sturgis Bars | Sturgis Campgrounds | Sturgis Concerts | Sturgis Rally 2012 Sturgis Rally | Sturgis Campground | Sturgis Rally Concerts | Sturgis Bike Week | Sturgis Bars | Glencoe Campgrounds

Tank's got a good one there....we stayed there a couple years ago, its clean and quiet, and its just a little east of the gas station on the south end of lazelle. nice place if you wanna sleep at night...can't advise ya on the wilder campgrounds....

Back