Sturgis Camping

Discussion in 'Road Trips/Touring' started by gravel-gordon, Aug 15, 2012.

1. gravel-gordon

gravel-gordon Member

Been to Sturgis a couple of times. Always stay at the same place. LAMPHERE'S RANCH. Already thinking of 2013, but would like a new experience. I'm thinking of splitting my time between Lamphere's and another campground or just another campground. Can anyone suggest a different camp ground. THXS GG

2. Webbtron

Webbtron Banned

I stayed here in Belle Fourche Sturgis Rally Quiet Camping and* Campground - Cabins, RV Park and Tents at Wyatts quiet $55 for 4 days, that's for up to 2 people. Great breakfast and free coffee. I talked to folks that raved about the city park in Spearfish and I believe Jack K mentioned he used to stay some where else in Spearfish too. I believe all of these places will only appeal to the early risers.

3. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

I always stay here, clean bathrooms and showers, plenty of how water. The sites are spread out and shaded. Live bands in the pavilion, drag strip out side the back gate, hill climb right behind the pavilion. Gets a little roudy after dark.2012 Sturgis Rally | Glencoe Campground | Sturgis Rally Concerts | Sturgis Bike Week | Sturgis Bars | Sturgis Campgrounds | Sturgis Concerts | Sturgis Rally 2012 Sturgis Rally | Sturgis Campground | Sturgis Rally Concerts | Sturgis Bike Week | Sturgis Bars | Glencoe Campgrounds

4. Rydit

Rydit Member

Tank's got a good one there....we stayed there a couple years ago, its clean and quiet, and its just a little east of the gas station on the south end of lazelle. nice place if you wanna sleep at night...can't advise ya on the wilder campgrounds....

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Chris Camp grounds, and Mt View in Spearfish:s