Sturgis 08....

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by brderj, Jul 3, 2008.

1. brderj

brderj Active Member

I see the Sturgis 07 thread was a total smash with the Colorado members here....so I am starting this one. I have a group of friends riding up to Sturgis mid afternoon on the 2nd. Anyone else?

I also read that the H.O.G. national chapter is going to have a booth set up to hand out water and free pins for the Sturgis trip, just bring your H.O.G. card to get it.

If you're going, ride safe. See you there.

2. Rebyl

Rebyl Banned

I came from New Zealand with 26 others to Sturgis 07, 4 nights there was f..n awesome, rode a Valkyrie for 10000 miles through 13 States over a seven week period from early July till end of August...What am I doing on this site....well was so impressed with the whole deal I have just bought an 08 Ultra..am planning to come again next year, awesome county, awesome roads, awesome people, absolutely awesome Rally.

3. USMCCWO5

USMCCWO5 Junior Member

See you all there. I will be on the black Road King Classic. :s

4. brderj

brderj Active Member

Everyone ride safe...I'll be the very sunburned one :)

5. captgaryr

captgaryr New Member

I will be leaving Allison, Co on the 2nd.......probably head out to Grand Junction....then Yellowstone.......About 5000 miles in 2 weeks heading back to Vero Beach, FL......You All Ride Safe........

6. brderj

brderj Active Member

I will be leaving Aurora with a small group of friends on the 2nd as well. We will be meeting up at mile high harley at around noon if all goes well. It wont. lol

7. Bliz wiz

Bliz wiz Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
  8. AZDave

AZDave Active Member

Hi guys
    I am coming to Denver in July and renting a bike from Thunder Mountain HD. I want to do a day ride from there through the mountains, any route suggestions?