free website stats program Stupid question time....... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stupid question time.......

Like I said, I'm replacing the tube, I just wanted to know WHY ?
"Nuff answers, I get it, thanks to all !!!!!!!
And it wasn't that I was worried about spending $31.00. I have 2 Harleys, I'm not cheap, just don't want to throw away $$$$$$$. It was just a question.
Again, I say thank you responders.

I also think replacing the tube is well worth the 31.00 and your wheels are realy nice...:)

I know you dont like the cleaning but there is a company I think in california that will seal those rims so you can run tubeless.

never a stupid question, especially when your safety and well-being may very well hang in the balance.....ride safe, my friend.

Like I said, I'm replacing the tube, I just wanted to know WHY ?
"Nuff answers, I get it, thanks to all !!!!!!!
And it wasn't that I was worried about spending $31.00. I have 2 Harleys, I'm not cheap, just don't want to throw away $$$$$$$. It was just a question.
Again, I say thank you responders.

You always get more than your money's worth on HDTimeline.

I don't like spokes either. When custom wheels first came out for Gold Wings I was a tad jealous. I punctured more tubes changing tires than any guy here. And that metal bead drove me to distraction! We did it all by hand then--back before fire was invented.

Now I'm stuck with spokes on my 48. And I'll also pay for tubes, myself. Just the game. But a safer option.

Back