free website stats program Stumped why will my bike only turn twice and stop | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stumped why will my bike only turn twice and stop

"Ignition module is flat next to battery but fuse box is actually built onto fender mounted vertically."

No fuse box and or breaker on the 1995 heritage softail/=

"Ignition module is flat next to battery but fuse box is actually built onto fender mounted vertically."

No fuse box and or breaker on the 1995 heritage softail/=

You do have circuit breakers, either under the seat, oil tank or gas tank console Do you have a factory Manual?

"To start with it sure sounds like you have high compression pistons. I'm thinking it's electrical".

Ive been trouble shooting the electrical for days and i have cleaned all grounding points and connections and none of the wires ive checked had any sign of an open

You do have circuit breakers, either under the seat, oil tank or gas tank console Do you have a factory Manual?

Thats a negative on the circut breaker, and yes i do have a manual, im thinking its a starter.

Im curious if it spins when the spark plug wires are grounded then could it be a bad set of plugs , or could the pistons be ceased ?

Just a small tip. It makes it easier to follow the thread if you click the "Quote" button at the bottom of a reply to quote it in your reply. You can use "multi-quote" for more than one.

Thats a negative on the circut breaker, and yes i do have a manual, im thinking its a starter.

Im curious if it spins when the spark plug wires are grounded then could it be a bad set of plugs , or could the pistons be ceased ?

If it spins the engine over with the plugs out the pistons are not seized You sure about NO breakers, Pull the starter off and have it bench tested,

Back