free website stats program Street Sweeper Front Fender | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Sweeper Front Fender

oldgeezer

I am wanting to put a street stalker or a fat boy front fender on my 09 ultra. Will all year models fit, or is there a certain size/year I need to look for?

Last edited:
I am going to put a fat boy fender on my 09 street glide and was told you need a adapter h-d part 59013-02A it is on page 459 in the Harley wish book.

I am going to put a fat boy fender on my 09 street glide and was told you need a adapter h-d part 59013-02A it is on page 459 in the Harley wish book.

I was looking at fat boy fenders and saw a bike with the street stalker fender. the only difference is the street stalker does not have the rivets and it does not kick out at the bottom. I found a fat boy fender but it said it fit models thru 99 and wasn't sure if i needed to look for a specific model.

I've seen the fat boy fender on an ultra with the lowers. Just not sure what year model fender fits.

I may be wrong here but the dealers are selling the street stalker fender as a fat boy fender. I got one for xmas and just now putting it on , my better half got it for me, she didn't take it out of the box to inspect it but should have -its's plastic. ok I guess but HD doesn't say that in the catalog! Also it needs two brackets in order to mount it.

Back