Street Sweeper Front Fender

Discussion in 'Touring Models' started by oldgeezer, Mar 14, 2009.

1. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

I am wanting to put a street stalker or a fat boy front fender on my 09 ultra. Will all year models fit, or is there a certain size/year I need to look for?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. 1harley

1harley Member

I am going to put a fat boy fender on my 09 street glide and was told you need a adapter h-d part 59013-02A it is on page 459 in the Harley wish book.

3. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

I was looking at fat boy fenders and saw a bike with the street stalker fender. the only difference is the street stalker does not have the rivets and it does not kick out at the bottom. I found a fat boy fender but it said it fit models thru 99 and wasn't sure if i needed to look for a specific model.

4. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

I've seen the fat boy fender on an ultra with the lowers. Just not sure what year model fender fits.

5. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

No... it's the year model fat boy fender that will fit that I'm looking for.

6. martillo

martillo Active Member

I may be wrong here but the dealers are selling the street stalker fender as a fat boy fender. I got one for xmas and just now putting it on , my better half got it for me, she didn't take it out of the box to inspect it but should have -its's plastic. ok I guess but HD doesn't say that in the catalog! Also it needs two brackets in order to mount it.

7. glider

glider Veteran Member

Perhaps you were getting in touch with your innermost feelings? :lolrolling

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

Hopefully you have you AE card with you then.:D