free website stats program Street Glide Seat Question | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Glide Seat Question

lhgdale

Hello, I bought a Harley Badlander seat for my 2012 Street Glide a week ago. I bought it because I liked the style of the seat and that it was low profile. I have put a few hundred miles on the seat and it's pretty comfortable but the quality is just not there. The seat has these bad wrinkles in it and I have tried my best to over look them but I am just not pleased.

My question is, I want a 2 up seat that really lowers my seating height. I'm around 5'9 with a 30" inseam. I have looked at Danny Greay and Lepera like the looks of some of their seats. Just looking for some suggestions. Thanks

IMAG0016.jpg

I would try Mean City Cycles, a lot of people on here have great things to say about them, also a bunch cheaper than a new seat.

That is pretty poor quality IMO from the MOCO. Did you get a refund? I would be looking at Corbin or Mustang seats, They are spendy but well worth it JMO

After searching all day while at "work" I found these manufacturers that i am looking into Saddleman, Mustang, Danny Grey and Lepera. Gonna give them all a call tomorrow and see what they say. Also, gonna try and return the Badlander to the dealer tomorrow as well.

Hey guys just wanted to give an update. Parts guy had an attitude but did take the seat back and give me a refund. I also ordered a Predator seat from J&P. They are out of stock but said I should have it by the first of the year. I will post up some pics and my thoughts of the seat since I could not really find any reviews on the seat. Thanks

I have a 09 Streetglide, and like you I am 5'9 with a 30" inseam...I replaced the stock seat with a reach seat and 2" pulback bars. I rode this bike to Alaska and back from Indiana and the seat along with the bars was very comfortable.

Back