Street/EPA Legal Engine Mod Questions

Discussion in 'Engine, Fuel and Exhaust' started by LPFRAY, Sep 9, 2008.


    LPFRAY Member

    I am new to the motor work up stuff. In the parts book for 09 you can not get heads unless you are getting the 110" kit. Now in the 08 SE book that i have seen on line it has heads you can get, but it has the crossed flags and all that junk about race tracks and such. So my question is can you do head work, or get replacement heads for the 103", which I would like and still be street and EPA legal. I don't see why not since the 110" comes with them. I am waiting on my 09 and have commited to the 103" stage 1 and doing HQ 500 cams. Still time to order heads, but would like to stay legal.