free website stats program Street Bob ??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Bob ???

Hey, guys, I found an 2006 Street Bob for $8500.00 with 18k miles. Is this a good deal. And how does the street bob ride as far as comfort etc?
!B(T24hwBmk~$(KGrHgoOKi0EjlLmV1mnBKbn!gfrHg~~_3.JPG

NADA has it listed between $6800 for low and $8700 for high.so it looks like its right in there.Are there any mods?

I had no idea the book value of an 06 was so low. Good thing I have no plans to get rid of my 06 S.B.
I can't even imagine what I would replace it with if I did get rid of it. The only thing that catches my eye is the new 2010 Fat Bob Lo. I seldom ride more than a 100 miles and around town and back and forth to work, the Street Bob does it for me. I get compliments too, and the occasional is that a sportster question. :D
The Street Bob will go down as one of the Harley designers all time best. How can you go wrong with any year S.B. ?

If you put everything in perspective, I have a far better deal for you.
It's a little more money, but on balance, a superior value if a Street Bob is what you're after.
Rather than paying $8500 for a 4 year old bike with almost 20,000 miles, how about a 2009 Street Bob, in mint condition, with a Stage One Kit, less than 1,000 miles, (YES, you read the right, no zeros missing!), for $11,000?
For another $2500 you would be getting an essentially brand new bike with a couple thousand dollars in upgrades!
This bike belongs to a friend of mine and he is in a position where he wants to sell it quickly.
If you're interested, let me know!

Guys....what do YOU think? Better deal??

Well, Richards, that is a far better deal than the one Im looking at, but the problem is that Im way down here in Texas. Just a few miles away.:D

Back