Street Bob Top Tree Clamp Cheap!

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by elklander, Jan 21, 2011.

1. elklander

elklander Member

Figured I'd share this with the people who need a top clamp to replace the integrated one on there. This is for a 06-07 Super Glide, OEM# 45538-06. I can verify that its a direct replacement to the stock one with no modifications needed. Its chrome and made by V-Twin part num: 24-0924-vt .

I can't post links because this is my first post, but google : 49mm Fork Top Triple Tree for 2006-2007 Harley FXD Dyna Super Glide : and its on the Debrix site.

I'm putting black RSD 16" King's on mine, 1" chrome risers, and getting the trees and lower fork tubes powder coated black. Can't wait; have everything apart and ready to go.

2. Brutal FXDX

Brutal FXDX Active Member

Ya im in the process of installing 14" westcoast t-bars on my bros 2011 FXDB. He bought a set of aftermarket triple trees to replace the stock ones. I told him he could of saved some $$ by just buying a stock upper tree of a 2010 fxd, and just got em coated.

WESTCOAST TBARS | Home Page

3. teeman88

teeman88 Member

4. elklander

elklander Member

Not bad, but if your going to customize your bike, you might as well do it right. Those are probably more suited to the bolt on customizers.