free website stats program Street Bob Top Tree Clamp Cheap! | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Bob Top Tree Clamp Cheap!

elklander

Figured I'd share this with the people who need a top clamp to replace the integrated one on there. This is for a 06-07 Super Glide, OEM# 45538-06. I can verify that its a direct replacement to the stock one with no modifications needed. Its chrome and made by V-Twin part num: 24-0924-vt .

I can't post links because this is my first post, but google : 49mm Fork Top Triple Tree for 2006-2007 Harley FXD Dyna Super Glide : and its on the Debrix site.

I'm putting black RSD 16" King's on mine, 1" chrome risers, and getting the trees and lower fork tubes powder coated black. Can't wait; have everything apart and ready to go.

Ya im in the process of installing 14" westcoast t-bars on my bros 2011 FXDB. He bought a set of aftermarket triple trees to replace the stock ones. I told him he could of saved some $$ by just buying a stock upper tree of a 2010 fxd, and just got em coated.

WESTCOAST TBARS | Home Page

Not bad, but if your going to customize your bike, you might as well do it right. Those are probably more suited to the bolt on customizers.

Back