free website stats program Street Bob-Howzit? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Bob-Howzit?

Bob... If you can take advantage of the HD Demo Rides that are held at dealerships around the country, it's a perfect opportunity to try out different models.

I'm also like you, not as HD owner yet, but looking to upgrade next year. I'm only 5'4" and 133 lbs and commuting on a metric 250. I was sure that a Sportster would be a perfect interim upgrade step before getting a Dyna. I'm a new rider and felt intimidated by the big jump in weight and power of the Street Bob.

Westminster HD held a Demo weekend where I had the opportunity to try out a Nightster, Street Bob, Fat Bob and Rocker. I was amazed at how the Dynas handled so nice and nimble. It felt as light as my 250 with obvious differences. Gobs more power and torque, more stability at freeway speeds and the unmistakable sweet sound of the Harley big twin. I know without a doubt that I'll own one this time next year.

This link has the upcoming Demo Ride events left this year. If there's none in your area this year, there should be some next year.... hopefully! Good luck!

Harley-Davidson | Products | Motorcycles | Try a Bike

SilverfoXHD, I just made the trip from North Carolina to Oregon,couldnt ride my bike cuz it rained almost the whole way but I used to hit the Blue Ridge Parkway & Lake Lure & Asheville all the time & was wondering if you have rode THE DRAGONS TAIL from N.C. to Tenn? 318 turns in 11 miles,I never got to & was wondering how it was? Maybe when I go back to Myrtle Beach Bike Week in May I will just have to give it a try.

Back