free website stats program Street Bob brake lever | Harley Davidson Forums

Street Bob brake lever

mustang67

I just bought a 2007 Street Bob. The previous owner put forward controls on it. Needless to say, my short legs don't reach so I need to move them back. He gave me all the parts but I am missing the brake lever. I see a few levers on eBay for other Dynas and wanted to know if they will work for my SB.

Itching to ride:newsmile08:
Thanks!!!
bj

It's difficult to say what you saw will fit not knowing what you saw but the lever should fit between dyna models of around the same year as yours.

Hmm, my '06 the brake lever is/was attached to the peg. I have my mid-controls from my '06, should fit, no change in this from from '06 to '07. If you are interested, PM me. I can send pics another day too.

You can see in the pics of my bike the brake lever, as these are old before I put the mid-controls on this past year. Picasa Web Albums - Brian Walsh - 06 Street Bob

Last edited:
I just bought a 2007 Street Bob. The previous owner put forward controls on it. Needless to say, my short legs don't reach so I need to move them back. He gave me all the parts but I am missing the brake lever. I see a few levers on eBay for other Dynas and wanted to know if they will work for my SB.

Itching to ride:newsmile08:
Thanks!!!
bj

I have the right side foot brake and push rod off my Streetbob 07 if you need one

Hi Jack,
Thanks for responding to my email. I am interested in the brake lever but don't need the push rod. I also wanted to know if you have the shifter linkage that goes between the two uprights.

Thanks!
bj

If you need that linkage I should have it. HD also now sells one a nice short shift link for the Dynas, if you want to upgrade in the process.

Hi Jack,
Thanks for responding to my email. I am interested in the brake lever but don't need the push rod. I also wanted to know if you have the shifter linkage that goes between the two uprights.

Thanks!
bj

Nope, but if you still need the brake lever give me a holler:s

Back