free website stats program Street 750 | Harley Davidson Forums

Street 750

steelpix

I took a demo ride the other day on one of the new Street 750s that Harley released. Have to say it was a nice ride for a reasonable priced Harley. Very smooth six speed shfting like butter. Lots of pickup and speed to hold it's own. Yes the fit and finish is a little less then we're use to but to keep it in that price range is understandable. Quiet bike. Comfortable seat. I missed having a wind shield though, but thats easily fixed.

Not sure if you are a tall guy, but I am. Have they made any changes to accommodate big guys? I always feel like a bear on a tricycle on HD Sportys/750's...

Not sure if you are a tall guy, but I am. Have they made any changes to accommodate big guys? I always feel like a bear on a tricycle on HD Sportys/750's...

They need to be small to appeal to the younger riders. Its so that they do not feel intimidated on a Harley. I am interested how long these entry level bikes last in the line up. Though they are great bikes I believe that there a better choices for the money........

Back