free website stats program Streamliner footboards | Harley Davidson Forums

Streamliner footboards

atm33

Any of you have the Streamliner footboards (see picture)? How do you like them? Any concerns? I'm thinking of getting some for the Road King, assuming they will fit the RK... Thanks.:small3d023:

Attachments

• streamliner.jpg
    streamliner.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 27
I've had them on my Electra Glide Classic for 4-5 years. I change them out for stock when I go to the mountains (don't want to grind them:p). I do notice the stock footboards dampen a little better, but hardly noticeable. I also have Street Glide passenger PEGS. which I like better because the pass. footboards rubbed my legs at stops and backing up. You know you need the streamliner base also?

I've had them on my Electra Glide Classic for 4-5 years. I change them out for stock when I go to the mountains (don't want to grind them:p). I do notice the stock footboards dampen a little better, but hardly noticeable. I also have Street Glide passenger PEGS. which I like better because the pass. footboards rubbed my legs at stops and backing up. You know you need the streamliner base also?

Yeah, different pans unfortunately. I like the retro look. I have the Streamliner highway pegs. Just trying to finish the look somewhat.

Yeah, different pans unfortunately. I like the retro look. I have the Streamliner highway pegs. Just trying to finish the look somewhat.

I have the streamliners on my heritage and like them. The only thing that I didn't like was on the shifter side my heel shifter took up too much room over the floorboard causing me to not have enough foot placement options. I removed the heel shifter and now I'm happy with them. They do look nice on the bike.

I have the streamliners on my heritage and like them. The only thing that I didn't like was on the shifter side my heel shifter took up too much room over the floorboard causing me to not have enough foot placement options. I removed the heel shifter and now I'm happy with them. They do look nice on the bike.

Good to hear. I've already nixed the heel shifter so won't be an issue.

Back