free website stats program Strange weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Strange weather

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
Well today turned out to be sunny and warm will only light winds have a temp of 24 centigrade normally we dont get that mid summer and this is early April
So i am sorry for all you people still experiencing the tail end of winter however snow is forecast later in the week
so yes bike got polished bike went out for a run
I stooped on the way home overlooking the seatown in Cullen also the bay and harbour and took a few photos just for you guys

Brian

Attachments

• DSCF0040 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0040 (Medium).JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF0041 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0041 (Medium).JPG
    96.2 KB · Views: 109
  • DSCF0042 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0042 (Medium).JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSCF0043 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0043 (Medium).JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSCF0044 (Medium).JPG
    DSCF0044 (Medium).JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 102
We too are getting an unseasonabley warm day today. About to go and take advantage of it!!! Does the cat ride with you or just happened to be around? Thanx for the pics!!!

Is that your dog's toy under the bike? :lolrolling

Great pictures, thanks for sharing.

I stopped bike got off took helmet and gloves off and cat wandered across the road and lay in the shade under the bike after i took the photos i sat on the bench just enjoying the view and the cat came and sat next to me then a dog came to see me cat hissed a wee bit and dog waited to be stroked ignored the cat then went away
it was such a nice day

Brian

Very nice pics Brian you sure have some nice country side over there, nice bike very clean, I think I know that CAT:p

looks like you had a great day. very nice photos you live in a very beautiful part of the world.

think you could show Jack how those photo thing work :taunt:taunt

Very cool scoot. Thanks for the pictures seems like a very relaxing area to stop. I think the cats name is Harley....:D

Back