Strange weather

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by fin_676, Apr 10, 2011.

1. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Well today turned out to be sunny and warm will only light winds have a temp of 24 centigrade normally we dont get that mid summer and this is early April
    So i am sorry for all you people still experiencing the tail end of winter however snow is forecast later in the week
    so yes bike got polished bike went out for a run
    I stooped on the way home overlooking the seatown in Cullen also the bay and harbour and took a few photos just for you guys

Brian

Attached Files:

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Great pixs Brian. Thanks

3. JROB4438

JROB4438 Member

We too are getting an unseasonabley warm day today. About to go and take advantage of it!!! Does the cat ride with you or just happened to be around? Thanx for the pics!!!

4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

I stopped bike got off took helmet and gloves off and cat wandered across the road and lay in the shade under the bike after i took the photos i sat on the bench just enjoying the view and the cat came and sat next to me then a dog came to see me cat hissed a wee bit and dog waited to be stroked ignored the cat then went away
    it was such a nice day

Brian

5. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Very nice pics Brian you sure have some nice country side over there, nice bike very clean, I think I know that CAT:p

6. lorne

lorne Senior Member

looks like you had a great day. very nice photos you live in a very beautiful part of the world.

think you could show Jack how those photo thing work :taunt:taunt

7. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Nice pictures Brian, glad you had a good ride...and your scoot is looking sharp!!

8. glider

glider Veteran Member

That's his watch cat:D

Nice pics Brian, great looking country.

9. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Very cool scoot. Thanks for the pictures seems like a very relaxing area to stop. I think the cats name is Harley....:D

10. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Beautiful pix Brian. Someday, I will make it to that part of the world. :)