free website stats program Stranded without fob please help | Harley Davidson Forums

Stranded without fob please help

CVOlover

Does anyone know how to disarm security system? I have left my fob key when I went for a ride. I am now stranded in another city and need someone to walk me through on how to disarm the bike so I can get it started to make it back home .. Hopefully I can get an answer before night falls

Thanks,

Tyler
WAP.gif

where a bouts are u? i cant help you with your problem but if i am close i have a trailer.

It would sure help if you gave us a hint of where you are.
Many riders would help but the USA is a big place and we can't guess.

If you come back on to check this thread and you don't know your manual pin# try the last 5 digits of your vin# if it has never been reset.Or 12345

Too late for OP, but doesn't your owners manual come w/card in the back where the owner can record the PIN & it also has disarm procedures? I don't have security on my bike, but the cards are there...wallet would be a great place to have this info...JMO.

Too late for OP, but doesn't your owners manual come w/card in the back where the owner can record the PIN & it also has disarm procedures? I don't have security on my bike, but the cards are there...wallet would be a great place to have this info...JMO.

Mine did. The dealership even filled it out for me. I put it in a secure place - at home... I was in the same boat as the OP. I was lucky, I knew where the card was and called home to get the code.

If you don't have FOB how did you set alarm?

His bike (2008) has the "proximity" fob that must be within a few feet of the bike for the system to disarm. He probably started it at home with the fob nearby, then shut it off at a gas stop and it armed automatically. He has not been back since he posted, we'll probably never know what happened. :(

Back