free website stats program Storage Problems | Harley Davidson Forums

Storage Problems

leonm47

I am currently parking my SG in a storage facility. Just saw an ad for the Speedway Shelter a portable type storage that would go perfectly in my backyard. Do any of you have any experience or knowledge of these thing? If so please chime in and let me know. If I get it I'd get the optional floor that they offer.

Last edited:
I don't have a shelter/out-bldg, but one thing to consider is access to/from this shed. Don't want to run 1/2 ton bike across grass & find a soft spot. My brother-in-law found out real fast w/his & poured concrete path to the shed. Good luck...

Living room would be my first thought. It has worked well in the past and installing a wider door is easier than building a whole shed.

Living room would be my first thought. It has worked well in the past and installing a wider door is easier than building a whole shed.

Perfect! A friend and I rebuilt a bike engine over winter in the living room. Cracked the door when we tested it with straight pipes. Worked out great! Course, I wasen't married then.

Perfect! A friend and I rebuilt a bike engine over winter in the living room. Cracked the door when we tested it with straight pipes. Worked out great! Course, I wasen't married then.

Oh, the things we could do then......:D

Back