free website stats program Storage at dealership | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Storage at dealership

I agree. There is something about being able to go out and see you bike when ever you want to. When it is not home with you it feels like part of the family is missing.

+1. Plus the bike enjoys seeing you too.

The current oil is not synthetic. only 3200 miles on this oil and will be stored until spring so 7 months or so. I replied using mobile phone so excuse me if this reply is messed up. thanks.
WAP.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
is it really that late in the season of riding to be talking about storing bikes?:( My dad and I are hoping to get a couple thousand miles before the snow comes:D

The current oil is not synthetic. only 3200 miles on this oil and will be stored until spring so 7 months or so. I replied using mobile phone so excuse me if this reply is messed up. thanks.

WAP.gif

Just make sure when you do the winter store you do the winterizing procedure in the Self Help Tips...making sure you have fresh lube in all 3 holes and lube in the cylinders, etc. Your ride will be ready when leaving hibernation, that procedure is also in the Self Help area too! :s

I am storing mine at the dealership this winter. $299 bucks covers the storage from NOV 1 to April 30. Can pick it up any time I want. Includes oil change, inspection, and detail. 20% off any parts and lobor on upgrades while in storage, If upgrades total $1,400 then they refund the $299 storage fee. Not a bad deal for me....I have a tiny garage and will be moving the snowblower and ice fishing gear in and out all winter.....this way I won't have to worry about the bike getting scratched and it will be safe.

Store it? Oh, sorry I forgot yall cant ride all year.....:small3d023:

Our local dealer has so much room on the floor where new bikes used to sit, they'd probably make more money on storage.

Bodeen

Store it? Oh, sorry I forgot yall cant ride all year.....:small3d023:

Our local dealer has so much room on the floor where new bikes used to sit, they'd probably make more money on storage.

Bodeen

LOL, glad we are in Florida Eh Bodeen, see you in Daytona:p

Back