Stopping by to say hi!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Roylaccone, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Roylaccone

Roylaccone Member

Hi, I'm new on here and just wanted to say hello to everybody. I am a self made mechanic and have built hot rods to motorcycles since I could remember. I currently have two bike as of right now a 95 Fat Boy custom and a 07 Street Glide that I have just began to custom out a little bit. I am currently installing dual flame throwers on the street glide but have not completed it as of yet because I am doing it different then others. I am installing a separate fuel pump in one of the side covers that feeds the exhaust on both sides and I am having a little problem with the stand alone igniter I am putting in. I do not want to disrupt the original ignition system. I want the bike to run normal even while making fire. I had to make my own sprayers out of brake line just to reach inside the Reinhardt exhaust past the baffles. I tried removing the baffles but did not like the sound that came from doing it so I put them back in. Now I got the fuel where it needs to be it's getting my sparker all wet but no spark as of yet.

2. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee.

3. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

:wt From the Rocky Mountains.

4. fin_676

fin_676 Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome to the forum

Brian

5. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator