free website stats program Stooped question here,,,,,,, | Harley Davidson Forums

Stooped question here,,,,,,,

Lobo1

every time I try to post a picture in a thread, it tells me the file is too large. My avatar posted with no problem. I just took pics with me iPad and tried to post one and same thing,,,,, file too large.
Question is,,,,, how do I get them to post in a thread???

I told y'all this was a stoopid question. LOL

No stupid questions. ;) Pictures are limited to file sizes of 600x800. My guess is that you will need to resize the photo. Depending on what operating system you are using, follow the resizing directions. I usually google how to do it in Windows, then save the resized pictures to a folder on my desk top so that I will be able to find the smaller pix when I need them. On my mac, I don't have to google the how to's so much. :)

A simple tip, right click on a photo then click "properties", that will show you the file size it is now. I've posted hundreds of pics, and have to go to some "how to" page to remember.

Thanks guys. I will definitely get these pics resized so I can post em when needed.
I figured it would be something simple. I just never had to do any resizing. The other forum I get on ( an outdoors trading forum) always took them with no problem.

Thanks guys. I will definitely get these pics resized so I can post em when needed.
I figured it would be something simple. I just never had to do any resizing. The other forum I get on ( an outdoors trading forum) always took them with no problem.

Some forum platforms automatically resize the pix when uploaded, unfortunately, this platform doesn't do that. ;)

Back