Stolen Bike - Please keep a look out

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by roofwalker, Jun 12, 2009.

1. roofwalker

roofwalker New Member

2003 Harley Davidson Fatboy FLSTFI
    License # 3XU350
    Stolen from Seconds and Surplus parking lot at Arapaho and Dorothy (near Greenville) between 230 & 330 pm Friday June 5 in Richardson TX
    reward for any information. there is a larger reward for the opportunity to meet the person who took it (if you get my drift)
    please contact me here.

I dont have enough posts to enable me to put pictures on here so rather than waste the forums time & space with bogus posts, i'll just type the url below.

just add h to the url

ImageShack - Gallery

any help would be appreciated.

thank you

Dave

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
  2. oldgeezer

oldgeezer Active Member

Man, I'm sorry about your bike. It is one awesome looking fatboy. I will keep my eyes peeled, but i doubt it gets this far away from you.

3. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

I feel for you. Awesome looking scoot.I hope that the one-ones involved get that oportunity to meet you and receive what they have coming.

4. elctricstart

elctricstart Member

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2009
  5. TXMikey

TXMikey Junior Member

Roofwalker, sorry to hear about the theft. It's a shame some have no respect for others' property. I'm on the west side of the metroplex, and will keep an eye out over here for your scoot.

6. pookibr

pookibr Active Member

Wow!! Im soooo sorry about your bike. You got any trucker friends that you can give them a pic and license #. They can pass it on. Truckers see alot. Hope you get it back soon. How did they steal it? Any security cameras where you were?