free website stats program Stock Sportster horn is less then usefull | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stock Sportster horn is less then usefull

I'll toss some pics up soon... I am getting the rims powder coated black in a few weeks... I'll be sure to put some pics up then. black rims, olive drab paint job, then I think I'll be finished paying the Harley Tax on this bike :)

trade it in a year or 2... and start paying all over again :)

I just installed this horn last night... 69112-95D HORN KIT CHROME 1 $73.96
easy to install.. took me about an hour but that was because I was (still am) zombified from working 9- 14 hours days in a row... it came in the mail yesterday and I just couldn't wait to put it on when I got home.

It looks awesome... filled in that side of the bike nicely. Previously the left side of my bike looked so vacant. It sounds like a car horn too.

I'm happy.

where does it mount?

It mounts on the choke bracket. The horn package came with a TON of additonal brackets given it fits on a wide variety of models. It looks really sharp and old school~ish.. vintage. I saw a Nightster on the Harley show floor the other day that had the same exact one on it.

Hey guys (glider\hobbit)... do you guys know if its ok to post websites for great deals? I am in no way shape or form affiliated with the company that I would post the link for... I just would like to share some good deals with you all. I bought a sidekick seat which retails for $299 for $250... tach retails for $285 got it for $228... horn retails for $89 got it for $73. Not massive savings but... welp... every little bit counts. The site is for a Harley Dealer in Missouri that I guess has a strong internet sales dept. I was surfing for parts and stumbled upon their site. Once ordered the goods take about 10 days to get to your door... the packaging is great and all the parts come in that Black Box that we all love (genuine Harley:). They also keep you updated on your order via email and have excellent tracking. ok... plug over.

Back