Stock Pipes

Discussion in 'Dyna Models' started by hoop, Mar 14, 2011.

1. hoop

hoop Member

:newsmile093:Hello All
    What do I do with my stock pipes that been sitting my garage for a year I dont need them I have V&h slipe ons

2. ckphir0

ckphir0 Member

e-bay them, surely someone has laid their bike down and need a new set that are unscratched. :hii

3. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Could not agree more, mine are in a box in the garage just in case

4. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

Mine too!

5. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

I agree about keeping them. I notice you are in PA, the North East isn't far behind CA in enforcing EPA laws. You won't get much selling them, and the next owner may want them. Mine are wrapped to protect the chrome, and live in the attic somewhere.

6. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Put them in the attic for you never know when you will need them. Especially if you get tired of the noise you always have something to go back on.

7. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Mine are cleaned, polished & boxed away in garage - in case they're needed again (someday).

8. FerrousBueller

FerrousBueller Junior Member

I carefully cleaned mine to prevent rust first, then put them in storage. If/When California tightens noise regulations, or, begins smog testing bikes.

9. Mad Dog Jim

Mad Dog Jim Banned

Hhmmm. I wonder if this might be another handy use for the ThunderMax? Dial it down before getting the EPA test?

10. Rubyred

Rubyred Senior Member

Keep everything because you'll never know when you might need it. (My wife doesn't agree with me though).:s