free website stats program Stock Pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

Stock Pipes

lnichols2

i have a 93 FXDWG that when i got it had a set of BUB pipes.and i want to go back to the stock pipes BUT i cant seem to make heads or tails about what brackets to use on the trans to support
the pipes.the brackets that i see in the parts books only show 1 bracket but it doesnt have anywhere to mount to the bike just to the pipes.and i dont think the exhaust studs will do the trick alone. anyhelp !! Thanks Les

i have a 93 FXDWG that when i got it had a set of BUB pipes.and i want to go back to the stock pipes BUT i cant seem to make heads or tails about what brackets to use on the trans to support
the pipes brackets that i see in the parts books only show 1 bracket but it doesnt have anywhere to mount to the bike just to the pipes.and i dont think the exhaust studs will do the trick alone. anyhelp !! Thanks Les

Lay your stock pieces all out on a floor or table where you can photo all of them (1 photo of all parts together ) will do. and I'll do my best to guide you through it. If you number the parts in the photo it'll be simple.

HD1063234.gif

Here's the 93 FXDWG exhaust breakdown

Last edited:
Have the dealer check stock in other dealers to see if they are lying on the shelf somewhere. They can do it through the system if they aren't too lazy.

Back