free website stats program Stock CV44 vs Yost Kit CV44 | Harley Davidson Forums

Stock CV44 vs Yost Kit CV44

dolt

A few weeks back I promised to post the performance results of comparing a Yost kitted CV44 with a stock CV44 in my all bore 107" motor. I did that this weekend and the dyno results are posted below. The top sheet is the stock CV44 and the lower sheet is the Yost kitted CV44; same carb just different innards.

The run conditions are similar; 67* vs 70* ambient; 25.7Hg vs 28.7Hg and 70% humidity vs 32% humidity. The only change to the motor was replacing the Yost emulsion tube and needle with the emulsion tube and L needle that comes stock in the SE CV44. The dyno was the same stingy dyno for both runs. I think the results speak for themselves.

This is a correction to my previous. I just noticed that I posted the same dyno sheet twice. :( Apologies for the error and confusing post.

A few weeks back I promised to post the performance results of comparing a Yost kitted CV44 with a stock CV44 in my all bore 107" motor. I did that this weekend and the dyno results are posted below. The top sheet is the stock CV44 and the lower sheet is the Yost kitted CV44; same carb just different innards.

The run conditions are similar; 67* vs 70* ambient; 25.7Hg vs 28.7Hg and 70% humidity vs 32% humidity. The only change to the motor was replacing the Yost emulsion tube and needle with the emulsion tube and L needle that comes stock in the SE CV44. The dyno was the same stingy dyno for both runs. I think the results speak for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back