free website stats program Still in the saddle at 75 - what it takes to get here | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Still in the saddle at 75 - what it takes to get here

you guys sure are a inspiration to the younger guys especially with the equipment you had coming up through the yrs. im getting ready to turn 60 and hope to be able to do this for yrs to come.ride on i really admire you all

Great reading that some older guys are still out their riding. I will be 72 this year and with Gods blessing hope to be out their many more years. Last Aug. I has a stroke and thought my riding time might be over, but the feeling came back to most of my left side, so I ride when I can. God bless you guys.

Here in FL have to go to the driver's license agency every five years to renew once you hit 75. When I went in December the first thing asked was "you don't want the motorcycle endorsement any more, do you?". My reply was "how do you think I got here?" And they quickly issued the renewal.......

I'm 63 and hope to ride till for a long-long time yet. And I'd be honored to wave to you if we should ever cross paths!!

Back