free website stats program Steven Seagal Lawman | Harley Davidson Forums

Steven Seagal Lawman

sworrub

Just saw this program tonight is he a real cop? or what we call over here a Hobby Bobby (part time volunteer) and what rank is he?

all I know for sure is that the man can shoot. Friend of mine was at a shooting demo somewhere in the states and they had brough him in....he can put a bullet into the last hole and just leave a mark on the paper. and he can do this over and over again.

The show seems a little hoakey, but I believe he is a deputy. I have not seen the show lately though. When and what time did you see it.

He is a real deputy, He is in Jefferson Parish and has been a deputy for aprox 22 years (if memory serves me right). He also work in CIA after leaving the navy as a Seal.

I have seen the show a few times. It's ok. Didn't know it was still on. Not sure if he is an anti gunner or not but he has made a few comments about too many guns,ect. Not sure how to take it though. The bad guys have too many guns? Then I would agree. Law abiding folks having too many guns? I disagree.

Jefferson Parish and has been a deputy
The JP Sheriff hands out those badges to his friends. He has about as much training as my dog. The show and his involvement in the agency is the joke of the profession. He never received a certification and works with a certified officer at all times yet acts like the leader of the detail. He's a ride-a-long in uniform.

He is there training officer and has been for many years, he teaches self defense(martial arts) and firearms tactics.

Back