free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

The day will have to be sunday July 8th.As far as the place I am open to anywhere,if a few members from further south want to meet we can head a little further south,or we can go back to Palatka,open to all suggestions

Well I will go where ever you guys decide. However St. Augustine is a bit more of a ride for us folks more south. We'd have to leave earlier to get home etc. Daytona or anywhere along Hwy 40 from Ocala to I-95 is fine for me since it's good riding up through the back roads to get to 40.

But where ever I will do my best to make it. Don't even have to do lunch unless that's what you guys want. We can just meet at a Pub or where ever.

Too bad you guys can't all come up Saturday and make a weekend of it!
248077_343648882373496_80818166_n.jpg

I have to stick up for Jack here, with all the housework, yardwork, and knit one pearl two, he doesn't have much time for camera work!

I have to stick up for Jack here, with all the housework, yardwork, and knit one pearl two, he doesn't have much time for camera work!

Don nice to you sticking up for a friend :bigsmiley12: you forgot the baking

I have a friend on the Jacksonville Fire Dept. that told me they have ask Jack to cut back on the bakeing, untill they can get a new pumper truck in his area.

Back