free website stats program Steve 07 and Florida trip | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Steve 07 and Florida trip

Used to be a good restaurant in Chaineire (sp) down towards Grand Isle on the left just before the bridge. Been years but had a good fried soft shell crab.

if it is just past the turn for the bridge it was closed yesterday, but i noticed it the other day was was going to give it a try...thanks for the tip

As i am heading off on summer trip to Germany on Monday the 9th i will not be able to make it. Perhaps one day i will get across the pond but i am not good at pressurised flying and i do not swim so far anymore, Brian

:lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling as usual :lolrolling Shucks Brian it's just a wee bit further than the English Channel. Catwoman you can always depend on Brian.

All I need is a destination. Is anyone staying at Salt Springs?

I've been communicating with Steve on this one. Salt Springs rates are a bit high for my budget (at least from what I read on the internet) but my wife and I are probably gonna get a economy rate room in Orange City or Deltona for Saturday night and then ride in to Daytona on Sunday. I missed the last Salt Springs meet due to some back luck, but gonna make it this time, one way or the other. I may finally get a chance to buy Bodeen his lunch. Besides it's Jack's birthday for heavens sake.

:lolrolling :lolrolling :lolrolling as usual :lolrolling Shucks Brian it's just a wee bit further than the English Channel. Catwoman you can always depend on Brian.

I've been communicating with Steve on this one. Salt Springs rates are a bit high for my budget (at least from what I read on the internet) but my wife and I are probably gonna get a economy rate room in Orange City or Deltona for Saturday night and then ride in to Daytona on Sunday. I missed the last Salt Springs meet due to some back luck, but gonna make it this time, one way or the other. I may finally get a chance to buy Bodeen his lunch. Besides it's Jack's birthday for heavens sake.

I do not like surprises as it is just another day to me, my best day would be a social gathering with my friends from the Forum, Where is Joy HMMM maybe we could ride down to see her:s

Jack the big surprise will be if someone brings a camera and remembers to use it! I know Steve favors the Conch House in St. Augustine so now we just need a day and time!

Jack the big surprise will be if someone brings a camera and remembers to use it! I know Steve favors the Conch House in St. Augustine so now we just need a day and time!

The day will have to be sunday July 8th.As far as the place I am open to anywhere,if a few members from further south want to meet we can head a little further south,or we can go back to Palatka,open to all suggestions

Back