free website stats program Step Son's Friends want my scoot | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Step Son's Friends want my scoot

Remember, Someday you will own a bagger!!!!!!

HMMM, wish I would have kept my Bagger tho then The Redhead would be behind me yacking away LOL Riding my Bob solo does have advantages tho:p

HMMM, wish I would have kept my Bagger tho then The Redhead would be behind me yacking away LOL Riding my Bob solo does have advantages tho:p

Im going to tell on you for that one
sore ear going jacks way

Brian

Yea have you ever really looked at the position of their passengers? Kinda looks like a loaded catapult to me. I get nervous just watching them zip through traffic with a passenger on.

Those Suzuki Boulevard models are nice looking bikes. A guy I met on a Patriot mission has the 109. Quite impressive.

Agree with that, makes me wonder if the passenger has more of a death wish than the rider.

I still have my 1100 Katana and this summer I plan on racing it ar Mosport.
I also still have my race car and I'm going to race it this year too!!!!
The joys of feeling younger!!!!:D

I say someone is having a "mid-life crisis" or going through "male menopause." :s

My nephew was forced into getting a cruiser since he could no longer bend his leg back to ride his crotch rocket after breaking his leg in December of 2009. Though he traded around and got a Suzuki, (not a bad looking bike actually, just doesn't sound like a Harley), he would still love to have a Harley, but he's 26, just got back to work recently, and he has 3 young step sons, he knows he cannot afford the Harley at this time. :s But at least he's still riding, and IMO, better off to be off the crotch rocket. :D

Even though he broke his leg on a 110 cc trick bike. :D

Good call...I can say I have run almost the full gamut...but will I go for a bagger...? Only time will tell...I agree with the statement "--someday you will ride a "real" bike...a Harley." Those words were echoed by the lead rider of MMA (Modified Motorcycles Association)...a large group of H-D riders out of Vallejo back in 1981...to an incredulous newbie (only street riding for a year at the time) to their a toy run to Sacramento (over a 150 miles away).

Nothing wrong with a "rice burner" as it was called back then, and certainly well treated thru the years. Whatever you ride, just stick with it. The "Smiles per Miles" have never stopped! :newsmile071:

Last edited:
Jack, can you say that now that The Redhead is a member?

Therefore, Brian, we don't have to tell on him. :p

As the forum has been very busy this past week or so the redhead may not have had time to review all the posts therefore i feel it is my duty to keep her informed of those posts that may be of interest to her :p

Brian

As the forum has been very busy this past week or so the redhead may not have had time to review all the posts therefore i feel it is my duty to keep her informed of those posts that may be of interest to her :p

Brian
Oh Jack, I think you should brace yourself for a smack on the back of the head. :p

Jack, can you say that now that The Redhead is a member?

Therefore, Brian, we don't have to tell on him. :p

Brian

OOPS I guess I did not think that far ahead looks like a smack coming my way:pelao may be she will knock my stash off

Back