free website stats program state of the art spark plug factory in China | Harley Davidson Forums

state of the art spark plug factory in China

I tried zooming in to see the name on those plugs but could not make it out.
Who makes plugs with blue lettering on them..

Hey, I worked for Corporate America when JV (Joint Ventures) was in vogue...(just by the sound of that you know it was the 70's and 80's). In the electronics field, conditions were way better...but the moral compass of the foreign owners was the flaw in the equation. We poured money in, the governments helped put money in, and when all was said and done the workers put out very good products under very good conditions (I would go on surprise visits and inspect all phases of the manufacturing process). The workers were very concerned for quality...it was the management that funneled the money out and lavished their homes cars and you can guess the rest. There is a Spanish name for a sweat shop...can't think of it right now...but it is big here in California too...machadore I think or something like. Sad that when I moved to SoCal the HR person here broght up the word...she knew what I was talking about (my daughter who was in the Peace Corp would know also), when I visited her in Nicaragua.

Last edited:
It is easy to poke fun at a small operation like that. If China ever accepts and embraces the art of quality control as Japan did after WWII the world had better watch out. They are the worlds "Sleeping giant" in economics.

I bet they get paid a hole nickle 98 an hour,no need for unions there! I think I'll buy (UNION AMERICAN) when ever I can.

Back