free website stats program Stage one upgrade complete!! Cant wait. | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage one upgrade complete!! Cant wait.

Rafaelw

Well i met a great guy that works on Harleys on the side for many many years and decided do a stage one upgrade, when we bought the bike last year we went with the rush slip-ons from the dealership, which was good cuz they sound great and the cats were in the stock mufflers, well decided to go with a Heavy Breather and a PowerVision tuner. He called and said it is ready to go, that it is running great. While he was at it i had him do all 3 different lubes in the 3 holes. Can not wait to get it back tomorrow, during this whole process i decided next upgrade i will do Cams and Sampson true dual cholos, those pipes are more my style, that will be the winter project. Thanks for all the info and help i have received on this site.:small3d026:

Post some videos up! I put a Thunderheader exhaust, Screamin Eagle High Flow A/C and Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro:

Dyno numbers:
MAX HP = 68.21 hp
MAX TQ = 86.36

Definitely worth it!

I you're going to do cams I would be thinking about possible headwork if needed or wanted in the future. Also, I don't know about the newer bikes but I had to shave the inside of the rocker boxes to accommodate the high lift cams.

All of that said, I would definitely go to gear-driven cams.

Back