free website stats program Stage 1 with Dobeck Gen 3 EJK | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 with Dobeck Gen 3 EJK

Sourn

Just finished installing SE air assembly, Dobeck Gen 3 EJK, and took cats out. All went good with install of dobeck gen 3, real easy to do, about 3 hours for SE air and dobeck gen 3. Took a little longer for pipes, but all went well. Runs good now with less heat and that was what I was after. I read up on info here for all this, great site for advice. Can't say enough about Dobeck gen 3 its just simple plug and play. With Vet. discount on both of these(dealer gives me Vet. discount too) I did this for less than 300.00. Made a big improvement for my 2011 ultra limited.

Someday when I get ready to buy a touring bike, I need to know what year did HD start putting the cats in ?

On the question from Recharge, I took off my head pipe and cut it into to get cat out, saved me some money for now. I found info here on this site in the self help tips, that Glider posted I believe, had 3 pictures of your pipes. I love the sound now and it rolls.

Back