free website stats program Stage 1 upgrades question | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 upgrades question

sgt_1230

My middle son just bought a used 13 Breakout CVO with about 5000 miles on it. Very nice ride in like new condition. He wants to do a stage 1 upgrade for it and I am wondering if anyone would have any suggestions for the 110 b motor. I have done a couple of 103's, but haven't touched one of the 110's. He doesn't want to spend a fortune, but wants to get a decent fuel tuner and most likely some type of slip ons. Also not sure if the neat looking intake is worth a darn or does it need to be replaced also? Any input is greatly appreciated.

I'm a fan of the HD SE tuner, and air cleaners as for exhausts were stuck with Vance and Hines or paying through the noise for shipping and taxes in the UK
On my 110a on my CVO bagger I did monster ovals, the power x pipe and SE tuner and filter

SE Heavy Breather for the A/C but if doing a Stage I, do it right and replace the OEM exhaust with a 2:1 system. Choices may be limited since the CVO is a new model but I know D&D has a system for that bike. If Bassani has a Road Rage, the second iteration, available for that bike, also a good choice. If sticking with Stage I, the Dobeck TFI will bet the job don and is DIY all the way. That tuner will also accommodate a mild cam upgrade. :coffee

That Breakout CVO is a great bike!

I would go with the Screamin Eagle High Flow A/c, Screamin Eagle Super Tuner Pro and Thunderheader exhaust. I would take it to Las Vegas, Nevada and go to Red Rock H-D and ask for Hiro Koiso, he'll tune your bike super good! Google him "Hiro Koiso"

My middle son just bought a used 13 Breakout CVO with about 5000 miles on it. Very nice ride in like new condition. He wants to do a stage 1 upgrade for it and I am wondering if anyone would have any suggestions for the 110 b motor. I have done a couple of 103's, but haven't touched one of the 110's. He doesn't want to spend a fortune, but wants to get a decent fuel tuner and most likely some type of slip ons. Also not sure if the neat looking intake is worth a darn or does it need to be replaced also? Any input is greatly appreciated.

Back