free website stats program stage 1 upgrade | Harley Davidson Forums

stage 1 upgrade

lbharley

I'd like to do a stage 1 upgrade to my 05 Deluxe. i'm thinking about a Kuryakyn High 5 mark 2 for intake. Freedom Performance Patriot exhaust and a Dubeck TFI fuel controller.

Am I missing anything? i was told that i need to get the bike dynoed after all that and not sure if that is correct. I would like to do this myself and save a dealer service bill.

I'd like to do a stage 1 upgrade to my 05 Deluxe. i'm thinking about a Kuryakyn High 5 mark 2 for intake. Freedom Performance Patriot exhaust and a Dubeck TFI fuel controller.

Am I missing anything? i was told that i need to get the bike dynoed after all that and not sure if that is correct. I would like to do this myself and save a dealer service bill.

I had the screaming eagle done before i picked up my bike, they had to remap it, no dyno.
They told me if i changed the exhaust header, that i should get it dynoed, but i am just going to ad the gen 3

My bike was down for a week awaiting parts. To put the down time to good use I did the Stage 1.

Got a deal from an indy for a dyno tune. My goal for the tune was to have the most power in the low and mid ranges.

Before the tune I did not shift into 6th until 60-65 mph.

After the tune the bike slips into 6th at 50 mph and pulls as hard in 6th as it did before in 5th.

SCAN0036.jpg

Vance&Hines Double Barrels
SE Heavy Breather
TTS Master Tuner
Steffs Custom Tuning

IMG_0584.jpg

Back