Stage 1 setup done

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by jdaws, Mar 22, 2009.

1. jdaws

jdaws Active Member

I have V/H big shots, high five air cleaner and TFI installed. I havent had a chance to ride much yet. The weather has been cold and now we have a flood. Hope to get out soon and see how she runs (I will let you know) For now I will just be sand bagging!

2. glider

glider Veteran Member

That doesn't sound like fun at all.

3. wildspirit97

wildspirit97 Senior Member

I saw that on the news, flooding and biking sure don't mix.......People really live in Fargo???:D

4. jonny oz

jonny oz Member

good luck keeping your place dry. let us know how the TFI works out - I'm interested in opinions as I'm considering buying one in the future instead of paying for a dyno tune when I cam up.

5. bwalsh22

bwalsh22 Junior Member

Congrats on the completion, how about some before and after pics? Stay as dry as you can and wait till things dry up to enjoy your ride.

6. jdaws

jdaws Active Member

I still am unable to ride. We have a 4ft levee on the one lane of our road that held back the red river, and the other lane was destroyed by the eqipment that put up the levee. Our house and harley stayed dry thanks to it. I snowed 21 inches in the last 2 weeks, so now with warmer weather the river is going to flood us again. This means the levee will be on the road for three weaks or more. I hope the rest of you are out after the long winter. I did start it up to here it run. MAN it sounds sweeeet! For now I will just have to wait. I have pictures. The one shows my ride with the levee and a 8 inch water pump in the backgound.

Attached Files:

7. STEVE07

STEVE07 Well-Known Member Staff Member Super Moderators

Hang in there it can't last forever! Then when everything calms down get on her and take the longest ride of your life:D

8. jdaws

jdaws Active Member

Yeah, I need to see how she runs after the set up and post it.

9. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Man, when you said the levee was close, I did not expect it in your face close...! Watch yourself and gotta say, that is a great looking ride and probably sounds and performs even better.

10. jdaws

jdaws Active Member

Thanks. That picture was taken at the end of my driveway and that is the only way out. What a mess!