free website stats program Stage 1 on 2010 Fat Bob | Harley Davidson Forums

Stage 1 on 2010 Fat Bob

Auctioneer

Just finished with the Stage 1 on my new ride, Big sucker, V&H 2 into 1, and V&H Fuel Pack. Just wanted to say I would have never attempted doing this myself a few weeks ago before I found this site. Thanks to everyone (especially glider and hobbit) for all the great info and giving me the guts to turn some wrenches, been a looooong time. Thanks again really enjoy the site.

Welcome Auctioneer & good job w/the UG's. Definitely a good feeling of self-satisfaction working on your own scoot. Yes, this site has a wealth of knowledge & all you need to do is search & ask. Ride on, but ride safe!

Hey Auctioneer. the fuel pak was one of the items I was looking at, but I heard V+H is very secretive about letting people know what their maps do, so fine tuning it is not all that possible. did you basically plug in the specified map? how did that go setting that all up?

The fuel pack was no problem setting up, just took it for a quick ride when I finished the other nite. noticable difference in performance, no popping in deceleration or anything like that. Going out riding tommorrow I'll let ya know how it really works out.

Back